On 5/20/2019 at 8:35 PM, Mark7-Calvin said:

Here are a list of useful articles relating to the troubleshooting of issues with your 1050 X or Pro:

If we cannot find 

1⁄4-20 screw with a GRADE 8  in Europe, could You supply them to Double Alpha in Netherland? So we can order them. And how often to change the Belt? Do You suggest to keep one as a spare part? Thanks

On 5/20/2019 at 8:37 PM, Mark7-Calvin said:

Mark 7® 1050 Autodrive  Maintenance Intervals

Mark 7® 1050 Autodrive Maintenance Intervals - Recommendations.pdf

Belt over tension on the long run will damage the 1050 Roller bearings and the Motor bearings? If not tight enough the belt will jump some teeth of the small sprocket  on the down stroke and calibration must be done again after belt tension readjustment. Pain in the neck! This because the large sprocket is eccentric? I am worried about belt over tension. If too tight the belt will make strange sounds in the up stroke of the tool plate. If this belt creeping   noise  normal?

Edited by raffaello55

10 minutes ago, raffaello55 said:

Belt over tension on the long run will damage the 1050 Roller bearings and the Motor bearings? If not tight enough the belt will jump some teeth of the small sprocket  on the down stroke and calibration must be done again after belt tension readjustment. Pain in the neck! This because the large sprocket is eccentric? I am worried about belt over tension. If too tight the belt will make strange sounds in the up stroke of the tool plate. If this belt creeping   noise  normal?

Do you think you can take a quick video so I can hear the noise you're referring to?

As for the screws on your previous message, respond to the email I sent you earlier with your shipping info and I'll send you what you need.