On 5/20/2019 at 5:31 PM, Mark7-Calvin said:

Adjusting Primer depth on the Mark 7® 650 Pro Autodrive

Adjusting Primer depth on the Mark 7® 650 Pro Autodrive.pdf

Do You have a special procedure for Dillon 750? With dial to 0 I am not getting a proper primer setting and it protrudes too much. Calibration procedure done with no shell as usual. I passed from Dillon 650 used for the last 3 years to the new 750 and now i am having this problem. Thanks

@raffaello55, did you ever find a solution with your 750?  I too was not getting a deep enough seating and ended up placing mini circle paper wedges under the primer pin (down the hole in the slide) which lifted the pin.  I still don’t get any use out of the bottom trim function as my goal is to seat below flush.  I am hoping there is a better solution than my jury-rigged version.

I have had the same XL750 above flush primer seating problem. I am not seeing any solutions. Is there a fix? I am using the Mark7 650 Pro.

I too am having the same exact problem. Using Mark 7 650 Pro with XL750. CCI 450 Primers are protruding from the bottom of the case and not seating far enough when attempting .223. Primer Depth/Bottom Trim setting is 0.

Anyone had any luck with this? 

16023783996516627900980453716418.jpg

16023784400472808873371137642577.jpg

When I was loading by hand, I was able to seat primers deep enough because I was able to torque the Dillon XL 750 frame after it hit the hard stop.  The problem with primer seating depth showed up after I started using the Auto Drive because it does not torque the frame.  You can try raising the Dillon primer post higher.  If raised too high, you will have primer feeding problems because the primer cup is in the wrong place.  The other issue I saw was that the Dillon primer post will not go into the primer pocket unlike a RCBS or Lee post.   I machined a primer post that was 0.025" longer on the primer cup side and 0.002" less on the diameter.   That solved the problem.